Description de l'offre
Company : Louis Vuitton UK
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
Selfridges Louis Vuitton is currently seeking an exceptional Store Administrator to secure back of house and front of house efficiency, in line with the standards of the brand, for all four Concessions within the Selfridges. This rare opportunity will report to the Operations Manager, and will partner and assist with all relevant duties; including but not limited to, HR & Payroll, Store Admin, and Reconciliation & Competitor Analysis.
Experience required : Beginner
The ideal candidate for the Store Administrator role will be exceptionally organized, methodical, and process driven, with unparalleled attention to detail. They should be a self-starter with incredible initiative and follow-up, and should be proficient to advanced with Microsoft Excel.
Duties and responsibilities are adapted according to local store specificities and can encompass:
- Manage vendor contracts
- Monitor store maintenance
- Support the Store Management in creating the staff planning (workforce management) taking in consideration anticipated traffic flow, commercial elements, and staff availability
- Manage and order stationery, uniforms, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Handle cash management and expenses reimbursement
- Follow Internal Audit guidelines
- Liaise with HR Administration & Payroll on time sheets and other needed information
- Maintain and update store HR Trackers, including but not limited to Holiday & Sickness trackers
- Manage crucial aspects of the New Hire On-boarding & Leaver process for all store employees
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- Be fully integrated to the store team (participate in the morning briefing) and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store
- According to store: support the Client Advisors in optimizing match to traffic and better adapt operations to Clients needs
- Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior