Company : Kendo
Business group : Perfumes & Cosmetics
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH, the world's largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kat Von D, Ole Henriksen, Bite and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
The National Accounts Retail Sales & Marketing Coordinator will provide admin support to the National Accounts Retail Sales & Marketing Team in the sales, marketing & planning operations across all retail partners
- Manage day to day tracking of wholesale business & communicate to wider team
- Super user of AX system
- Liaise with LVMH internal teams to ensure smooth tracking on newness and basic replenishment orders
- Liaise with National Accounts Team to collate monthly feedback on monthly wholesale achieved versus internal forecasts & budgets
- Collating lost sales information and communicating to wider team.
- Collate newness orders placed versus allocation quantities & highlight differences to National Accounts Retail Sales & Marketing Team
- Complete retailer new line forms & submit to retailers in line with their timeline requirements
- Liaise with internal teams on new doors opening processes ensuring the National Accounts Retail Sales & Marketing Team responsibilities are managed within required timescales
- Liaise internally & externally to form excellent relationships with all departments ensuring everyone is kept fully informed
- Liaise with retailers on any order queries & out of stock information
- Providing retailers with updates on product codes, new product allocations & discontinuations
- Collate & communicate weekly , monthly & as requested National Accounts Team update
- Collating information & producing presentations for external/internal meetings as necessary
- To undertake special projects as required in line with the needs of the business & for personal development