Company : Louis Vuitton UK
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
Louis Vuitton have an exciting opportunity within their Retail Manager in Training programme. This initiative is unique to the organisation and will give the successful candidate an opportunity to learn from the very best within the luxury industry in how to become a world class retail professional. As a seasoned retail professional you will have energy, drive and ambition to build a long term career within the retail sector.
An international talent who's key interest is in retail career in order to help provide full support to the Assistant and Store Managers within Louis Vuitton UK. To coordinate and oversee the effective management of the shop floor from the selling ceremony through to after sales service
- while developing talents, focus on specific projects
- Ability to lead a team to achieve strong commercial results.
- Ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Ability to develop direct reports.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Very good analytical skills.
- Proactive, action and results-driven individual, demonstrating initiative.
- A motivator, with a positive enthusiastic can-do approach.
- A team player able to build good professional working relationships with peers and management.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of flexibility, ability to adapt quickly.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high standards.
- Integrity and Trust.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Possess at least 3-5 years of management experience
- Leading salesperson, with excellent sales performance and customer service standards.
- Strong knowledge of the luxury/high-end retail industry
- Technical mastering of the different aspects of sales with an outstanding sense of customer service, sense of initiative and commercial creativity
- Exemplary command of spoken and written English language
- 3 spoken languages a must
- Very good reporting and analytical skills with computer literacy.