Description de l'offre
Company : Fendi UK
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
To provide an efficient, effective and accurate HR administrative support to Fendi UK & Netherlands, HR Manager and employees.
HR KPIs and reports
- Take ownership for the monthly various HR Reports (FTE, joiners, leavers, promotion, transfers, absenteeism, payroll cost, etc.);
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Support the HR Manager with the joiner and leaver processes for all employees.
- Maintain all digital and physical employee files, HR Systems & organisation charts up to date;
- Updating our internal databases with new employee information such as contact details and employment forms;
- Support the HR Manager with the preparation of the monthly payroll;
- Ensure that all payroll information is submitted within the Payroll Cut off deadlines and with the support of the HRM (timesheet, overtime, absence, etc.) and check the accuracy of the payroll reports;
- Support the HR Manager with the absence management process;
- Ensure all HR costs/invoices are accounted for and authorised, working closely with Finance to maintain the HR budget.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Support the HR Manager with the posting of the open positions, the screening of the candidate profiles
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Assist the HR Manager with ad-hoc recruitment projects for store opening and/or Pop-up stores
- Take the ownership of the Temp staff booking for vacancies within the stores.
You may also be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity, which the Company may reasonably require.
Experience required : Minimum 2 years
- Master's degree in Human Resources Management or similar field;
- At least 1 year of experience in a Human Resources Department;
- Experienced in Retail and luxury retail industry is an advantage;
- Very strong IT skills (Excel, Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.)
- Good knowledge of UK labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with a can do approach
- Highly proactive, anticipative, responsive and reactive
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Creative problem solving ability
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively