Société : Christian Dior UK Ltd
Secteur d'activités : Mode & Maroquinerie
Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking a Client Development Assistant Intern to join one of our department store in London, to develop client relationships and to become a specialist in Dior Couture.
JOB PURPOSE: Support the Client Development Manager on Client Development and Direct Marketing operations
Maximise Clients Knowledge within the boutiques and across the business
Optimise boutique use of the CRM system.
- Monitor weekly and monthly reporting for the Boutiques, HQ, Finance department and Management of the zone
- Drive the performance of CDM actions in the boutiques by supporting the teams with daily actions
- Provide training to all team members
- Monitor Direct Marketing tools and associated operations:
- Support the teams to follow up and monitor the results of direct marketing campaigns.
- Collect catalogues, look books and gifting requests from the Boutiques and place orders with HQ
- Receive and despatch communication tools and gifting, etc.
- Ensure smooth process of Direct Marketing actions and maintain goal focus within the Boutiques
- Improve database accuracy and CRM system on hand to optimise the boutique KPI's, monitor the capture rate performance
- Take part in the Boutique Events structure:
- Support the Client Development Manager & the Marketing department in the organisation of in-store and out-store events
- Collect and share feedback on Direct Marketing activities with Management and HQ
- Monitor the ROI and support the sales associates to develop further their clients.
- All other tasks assigned within the marketing department
- Support different pilot projects in Europe