Hanover, USA Sales
Requisition ID: 798059
Store # : 007247 Sunglass Hut MACYS
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 1600 retail stores across North America. By joining our team you'll grow with the brightest in retail!
We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
We believe in the freedom of self-expression, inclusivity and authenticity, which is why we bring exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and performance sunglasses to all.
The Store Manager is an on-the-floor leader, not only performing all store functions, but also acting as a guide and role model for the team. Coaches, develops and inspires the team so that everyone working in the store serves as a true ambassador for Sunglass Hut.
The Store Manager creats an environment where everyone delivers great service through The Sunglass Hut Experience. The Store Manager’s leadership, energy and willingness to make quick decisions inspires every store Associate to deliver The Sunglass Hut Experience that translates into sales.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives.
· Develops the store’s strategic plan to achieve financial results.
· Drives sales by continually identifying opportunities to achieve both personal and store goals.
· Leads by example by coaching, developing, mentoring and inspiring the team to enhance store performance.
· People work for people – uses this philosophy to grow careers, encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused environment.
· Networks, recruits, hires to staffing needs, and trains using the onboarding tools provided as part of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
· Inspires team growth through individual development plans.
· Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that reflects the integrity of the brand.
· Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
· Spends an average of 100% of time present on the sales floor.
· Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent and absolute execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
· Develops customer relationships through interaction and feedback.
· Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
· Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the brand standards.
· Stays adept at knowing the product and staying curious on new merchandise and fashion trends.
· Motivates, coaches, and inspires thei team and ensures they are the best possible brand ambassadors.
· Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and procedures, and maintains brand standards.
· Continually coaches and develops to ensure retail excellence.
· Communicates information regarding promotions, contests, and incentives to the team.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Previous leadership experience of 2+ years
· Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
· Ability to use critical thinking to deliver absolute execution of the operational components of the store
· Customer service and/or retail experience
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Job Segment: Fashion Retail, Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Fashion, Retail
Apply now »