Calgary, CANADA Sales
Requisition ID: 798104
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
With a unique global network of commercial subsidiaries and independent distributors across major markets, our customers are offered a strong portfolio of the most popular lens, frames, instruments and equipment brands that can serve every sector of the market. The Wholesale team works with our customers one-on-one, developing professional relationships based on trust and care.
The Sales Representative’s responsibility is to achieve sales targets and deliver growth by regularly visiting customers to provide best in class service, maximizing their call cycle based on customer profile and the Luxottica Loyalty Rewards program. The incumbent is responsible in executing brand strategies while also maintaining the established standards for distribution, training, productivity and merchandising.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Achieves monthly, quarterly, annual sales, average unit price, distribution and door productivity targets for each of the brand collections they carry.
· Develops and adheres to effective call plan to achieve desired service frequency of customer visits, with a goal of regularly visiting all customers in an 4-12 week rotation or less (with Diamond, Platinum, Gold and Silver priority coverage).
· Regularly visits customer to ensure brand visual merchandising - refreshes POP materials regularly along with board space to reflect brand positioning and support sell through of product
· Logging visits in One Sales Suite.
· Utilizes reports, trainings, samples, hardware/software to effectively manage the customer relationship and to enhance sales effectiveness.
· Proactively manages distribution in their territory based on brand guidelines.
· Builds strong working relationship at all levels within the practices and businesses they manage.
· Utilizes all brand materials to conduct regular customer trainings to reinforce knowledge and ensure message to the end-patient/ consumer is translated consistently with the brand positioning
· Remains current on trends affecting the business.
· Cultivates existing customer base with regular visits to their location, while continuously prospecting for new potential in the market
· Collaborate with sales counterparts (i.e. other brand divisions, Essilor, etc) in delivering broader synergy programs.
· Participates in and represents Luxottica in local, regional and national trade shows
· Develops an effective business plan by leveraging Luxottica Rewards program, tools, and resources to demonstrate ROI and deliver sales growth
· Submits weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics to leadership in order to further develop and support growth strategies.
· Attends required corporate training sessions, conference calls, team meetings and appointments within the district.
· Develops and conducts trunk shows and other patient/consumer events in top practices to create awareness for brands and drive sales
· 2+ years (min) of direct sales experience with proven track record of results
· Must be able to carry sample bags weighing at least 25 Ibs
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven sales performance and ability to increase revenues.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships
· Excellent training and presentation skills.
· Strong visual merchandising background
· Strong ability to problem solve and anticipate challenges in advance while proposing solutions.
· Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Significant and regular field time required with overnights dependent on geography (up to 100% travel).
· Valid driver’s license and eligibility to work in US.
· Ability to utilize personal car for work related travel on a daily basis.
· BA/BS degree
Pay Range: $43,765 - $77,070
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Job Segment: Merchandising, Ophthalmic, Retail, Healthcare
Apply now »