Sales Associate Sunglass Hut
Overland Park, USA Sales
Requisition ID: 796360
Store # : 005240 Sunglass Hut
Position: Casual Part-Time
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Sunglass Hut is a global leader in the sale of premium sunglasses with over 1600 retail stores across North America. By joining our team you'll grow with the brightest in retail!
We offer competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
We believe in the freedom of self-expression, inclusivity and authenticity, which is why we bring exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and performance sunglasses to all.
Our Sales Associates are vital to the success of Sunglass Hut. You will bring an authentic, fun and energic experience to all customers while helping them find premium quality eyewear.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating new and existing customer relationships building brand loyalty.
· Confidently provides an exceptional customer experience through making a connection, attention to detail and offering a personalized and unique shopping experience resulting in customer satisfaction.
· Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers and management.
· Takes pride in the appearance of store and shows initiative to keep displays and inventory clean, attractive and organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
· Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Embrace new technology and change with high level of accuracy
· Self-accountability for sales results through use of selling skills and a drive to meet goals..
· Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
· Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Sunglass Hut is a part of Luxottica, N.A. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner). EssilorLuxottica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides opportunities for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Overland Park
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Retail
Apply now »