Requisition ID: 791476
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury, and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries, and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest-growing vision care company in the United States.
To support our global business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics facilities across North America to support our retail stores and wholesale customers.
Shift: Friday-Sunday: 6am-6pm
Pay: $18.00/hour + $1.75/hour shift differential
The Associate Technician supports the production department by meeting productivity and quality standards.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Adheres to and motivates others to follow the work instructions.
· Completes equipment calibration and setup; promptly communicates any maintenance issues to Supervisor.
· Proactively identifies quality, process, and workflow problems; informs Supervisor of any outstanding or re-occurring issues.
· Participates in the training of Associates; mentors new hires and cross-trains associates as necessary.
· Actively communicates and shares information and expectations with Supervisor; participates in team meetings and focus groups and offers input on facility issues.
· Demonstrates a positive attitude; treats all associates with respect and dignity. Reports any issues/concerns to Supervisor.
· Actively supports management decisions and communicates concerns when appropriate; assists the Team Leader and Supervisor in the execution of their duties.
· Maintains a clean, safe work area; notifies Supervisor of potential safety/health issues.
· Supports, follows and monitors all safety requirements and provides immediate feedback to all/anywhere necessary.
· Maintains adherence to company policies.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· Ability to prioritize, maintain organization and meet strict deadlines
· Reliable in attendance and punctuality, including breaks and lunch periods
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
EssilorLuxottica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides opportunities for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, or veteran or military status. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Job Segment: Facilities, Operations
Apply now »