LensCrafters - Team Lead
Lakewood, USA Sales
Requisition ID: 797934
Store # : 000194 LensCrafters
LensCrafters is a place for visionaries. We’ve got a vision for pairing state-of-the-art technology with a truly personal approach to eye care. Everything we do is centered around sight. Because quality care helps us see the joy in life. Because learning from the best, makes us all better. Because continuing our legacy of the highest optical standards helps us innovate the future in optical care.
At LensCrafters, we want every person who enters our doors to feel our passion for care. And that's why we’re committed to taking care of you, so you can bring the best quality experience to our patients and customers.
LensCrafters is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
The Team Lead creates exceptional value in the lives of customers & patients by delivering exceptional customer service. Ensures customers & patients are always delighted. Assists in the achievement of store success by managing key optical & lab processes (if applicable) & systems to exceptional results.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
While working in Retail
· Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service to all customers and patients with every visit.
· Assists customers in selecting frames & lenses that are best suited for them. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Assists associates with difficult & complex areas.
· Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring problems; goes beyond symptoms to get to root cause; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
· Performs work accurately & thoroughly as required. Demonstrates superior product knowledge.
· Strives to achieve exceptional results with every customer and patient every time.
· Serves as a responsible alternate store key holder.
· Brings associate opportunities to the attention of management directly & in a timely manner.
While working in Lab, if applicable
· Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
· Works with associates to strengthen their knowledge, skill, & certification for foundational product & store processes related to lens and lab technology.
· Edges & mounts only when needed & within company guidelines.
· Ensures finished eyewear meets optical standards & customer requirements.
· Ensures associates complete training, & routinely conducts eyewear inspections with excellence.
· Completes & files store & lab paperwork thoroughly & accurately in a timely manner. Ensures associates are trained & skilled in doing the same.
· Ensures approved safety programs are implemented & maintained consistently per standards.
· Creates a safe working environment for all. Demonstrates safe work practices.
· Responsible for basic operation, cleaning & ongoing maintenance of lab tools & systems.
· HS diploma/GED
· 1+ year experience
· Strong optical & retail experience
· Knowledge of current optical theory & merchandise
· Strong communicator & listener
· Strong inter-personal skills
· Strong basic math skills
· Sales skills
· Problem solving ability
· Familiarity with cash register, computers & calculators
· Leadership & training experience
· Edging & mounting experience
· Basic optics knowledge & optical measurement experience
· State licensure (if applicable) &/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
· LensCrafters Final Eyewear Inspector Certification
· LensCrafters Quality, Fitting & Adjusting Program
· Optical machinery/instruments experience
· Customer service experience
· AccuFit Digital Measurement System certification
· Knowledge of current store merchandise & lens options
Pay Range: $16.82 - $30.89
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Manager, Retail Sales, Ophthalmic, Management, Retail, Healthcare
Apply now »