Requisition ID: 787091
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. Formed in 2018 by the combination of Essilor and Luxottica, our Company combines two centuries of innovation and human endeavor to elevate vision care and the consumer experience around it.
We are home to the most loved and widely recognized vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Our proprietary eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands. Our advanced lens technologies include Varilux, Crizal, Eyezen, Stellest and Transitions. We offer superior shopping and patient experiences with a network of 18,000 stores including world-class retail brands like Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Salmoiraghi & Viganò and GrandVision.
Every day, EssilorLuxottica’s 180,000 employees in 150 countries work towards a common mission to help people see more and be more.
As a participant in the EssilorLuxottica Internship Program, you will work towards a life-enhancing mission that unites us all. We believe vision is a basic human right, and by bringing together world-leading expertise in lens and eyewear technology, we are promising a brighter future for the hundreds of millions of people we serve globally. Therefore, whatever role you are in, you can make a meaningful difference to people’s lives.
The EssilorLuxottica Full-Time internship spans 10 weeks in the summer (with opportunities to extend Part-Time during the academic year) and allows you to become fully immersed into EssilorLuxottica and its brands. You will perform meaningful work that delivers real impact, take part in learning and career development sessions, and experience one-on-one mentorship and interactive networking events.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyze data to identify trends, make forecasts, provide recommendations, and initiate efforts to improve process efficiencies.
· Leverage complex excel spreadsheets, query tools, automation of formulas, and custom formatting of reports to efficiently provide insights and analytics to leaders.
· Prepare financial reports as needed. Gather, interpret and present data in a clear and concise manner to leadership teams.
· Support and collaborate with business partners on key projects and deliverables.
· Participate in meetings and conference calls with team leaders to review findings and discuss ongoing adjustments.
· Assist in special projects, initiatives, and ad-hoc report and analysis requests.
· Accounting: Apply generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) to analyze financial information, reconcile financial statements, prepare general and standard journal entries, assist in budget development, and prepare standard accounting and financial reports for management.
· Audit: Perform audit, review, and compliance testing procedures in accordance with organization standards and as directed by leadership.
· Business Development: Develop and build strategic partnerships to support and enhance prioritized business opportunities.
· Seeking a degree in Finance, Business Management, Business Analytics, Accounting, or a related field of study.
· Available for the full 10-week program, 40 hours per week.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. required on the first day of employment.
· Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (VLOOKUP, Pivot table, advanced formulas).
· Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative mindset, maturity and good judgment.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Must be organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and evaluate priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Demonstrated ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Teams.
· Previous internship or work experience in similar functions/business units.
· Leadership roles on campus and/or community involvement.
· Study abroad or international exposure.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Part Time, Seasonal, Ophthalmic, Business Manager, Retail, Healthcare, Management
Apply now »