We are looking for a bright, organized individual to assist us with our property management department.
Luxome operate an award winning portfolio of branded luxury student & young professional properties in the Greater Manchester region.
Our model is based around three components; the quality of our product, the engagement in our service & the sustainability of our investments.
Luxome properties are unique and are completed inline with specific requirements which allows us to implement the latest technology, stylist decor and quality of design. We offer a "home away from home" for our tenants and constantly strive to innovate and expand our product.
You will play an important role in assisting the Property Manager with the day to day running of the department as well as summer maintenance/refurbishment projects. This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or current student looking for experience within an office or property organization, this job includes time spent in the office as well as time visiting our property portfolio.
- Assist the property management department in new and current projects.
- Assist in move ins and outs including inventories and deposit returns.
- Assist in ensuring summer maintenance/refurbishments are completed on time and within budget
- Reactive and proactive maintenance reporting.
Plus much more!
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate with an excellent work ethic
- Microsoft Office
We do not require you to have vast amounts of experience of Microsoft office, but a working knowledge of would be advantageous.
We are looking for candidates who want to hone & develop their admin sills as well as learning what it takes to run a property portfolio.