Your role will be to provide a customer service on site at one of our residences, dealing with students on the daily basis and support our team in sales and event organisation.
• Excellent administration skills
• Computer literacy
• Strong organisational skills
• Excellent communications skills including oral, written and presentation; ability to express ideas clearly and concisely.
• Ability to manage competing demands, frequent changes
• Willingness to take initiative, own responsibilities
• Must be organised, resourceful, a quick learner, with attention to detail.
• Must be a team player who is willing to work both together and individually on creative projects.
Onsite customer service
Organising & delivering welcome party – every Sunday early evening
Pre-departure every Friday going to each room to ensure nothing broken and ‘no surprises’
Saturday and Sunday departures ensuring room left tidy by students
Saturday and Sunday arrivals checking rooms have been cleaned and are up to standard expected
Monday running ‘surgery’ to deal with any issues
Organising social activities in the evenings
Being on site to create fun atmosphere and environment
‘Guest blogger’ updating social media throughout the day
We do not treat interns any different from our other team members. In return for an exceptional package, training induction and continual coaching we will expect you to drive the sales of London Nest to students.
Start date: July
Length of internship: 2 months
Induction period: 2 weeks
Weekends: sometimes you may be required to work at the weekends. You will be given time off in lieu.