The candidate will provide administrative and project support to the company Founder and the team, including sales and operational support service in all aspects concerned with efficient promotion of a new start up. This role will also involve travel to potential clients (travel expenses will be paid) and support to exhibition events.
The individual will need to be able to work remotely and alone, be well spoken and clear over the phone and able to work in extremely busy. Most importantly someone who is willing to learn and has also a flair for sales. Perfect spoken and written English is a necessity.
• Taking business calls and proposing sales
• Helping to bring in new clients and to retain current clients.
• To provide administrative support.
What we will offer you:
- Recognition on our online platform with photo.
- Flexible timing
- Fun projects
- Career advise
• Strong, confident communication skills, punctual with good telephone manners
• Some Sales experience is desirable
• The candidate should be a pro-active, multi-tasker with excellent communication and organisational skills
• A recent graduate or current student studying Sales and Marketing or Supply Chain and IT
The position is based in London.
Job Type: Flexible Hours: Minimum 24 Hours per week (normal working hours)