Branch Staff for New Challenger Bank across the UK
Lintel is in the process of applying to the PRA/FCA for a deposit taking license, and seeks authorisation by Q3 2018. Once it is authorised it will operate from ‘micro’ branches across the country and seeks to appoint a number of individuals as Customer Service Associates.
About the Candidate
The nature of the project requires a highly enthusiastic, customer orientated and motivated individual, to deliver exceptional customer care in accordance to Lintel’s ethos of treating customers better.
The primary role of a Customer Service Associate is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter. The range of inquiries and requests Customer Service Associates may respond to include:
• Open new accounts/Funds transfer
• Inquiries and requests on banking products and services such as accounts, telephone banking and internet services
The Bank will provide digital, telephone and face-to-face contact channels and will operate a self-service appointment system to ensure that all customers are supported in accordance with their schedules.
The Customer Service Associate will be supported by a team of administrators and will report to a regional manager.
The Bank will operate a highly flexible work culture many roles can be done full/part or flexible pattern to meet the needs of families alongside work commitments.
June 2018 - As the Bank is not authorised at this stage, by either the FCA or PRA, the appointment date for Job Interviews will during Q1 2018. Interested candidates can apply now.
Branch Staff Job Description
• Provide the warm and caring contact for new and existing customers
• Open new bank accounts and onboard new customers
• Complete/Verify KYC documentation
• Assist customers with account-related requests such as opening of accounts, funds transfers, inquiries about bank deposit products, inquiries about ATM and debit card usage and limits, inquiries about checking and savings accounts transactions, inquiries about funds availability.
• Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are adhered to in the process of discharging duties
• Develop the best customer relationships by being available to deal with inquiries and solving their problems to create affinity with the Bank.
• Improve customers’ banking experience with the Bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay