Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).
· Implement embedded IoT application and connectivity software components
· Define and build embedded Linux systems
· Prepare and Support early prototyping of various connectivity standards and upcoming technologies
· Bring prototypes to product level and support testing
· Release and configuration management of IoT devices and software
· Support test automation
· B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
· 3+ years experience in embedded software development (C/C++, Java, Kotlin)
· Strong experience in building Linux systems
· Experience in building low-power MCU systems is a plus
· Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and profiles
· Experience with various connected SoCs is a plus
· Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally suc-cessful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Please only apply online.
Please note that your application will not be processed in our holiday period from 26.07.2019 to 18.08.2019.