Description de l'offre
Liebherr in the USA
In line with its international growth, Liebherr’s venture into the United States began in 1970. Within a couple of years, the company expanded and completed its production facilities in Newport News, VA for its product line of hydraulic excavators. It was later converted into Liebherr’s manufacturing facility for mining trucks and remains home to Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News, Co. In addition to its production facility, Liebherr markets a wide variety of products and technologies through its companies located across the United States. The companies are Liebherr- Aerospace Saline, Inc., Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc., Liebherr Automation Systems, Co., and Liebherr USA, Co., the umbrella company for eight divisions that are positioned across the United States.
· Work independently to identify, develop and write content for multiple media channels.
· Research, verify facts and interview subject matter experts, product specialists and/or customers to develop content.
· Build editorial plans, coordinate and revise materials for publication
· Creates of concise, effective marketing communications including press releases, feature articles, email campaigns and product brochures.
· Assists in the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans and strategy for all Liebherr USA, Co divisions.
· Assists in the content management, design, implementation and administration, systems, databases, online marketing platforms and websites.
· Perform market research as required.
· Assist in the planning and implementation of sales and marketing activities, policies, programs and strategies in order to meet company targets for retention, growth and profitability, and to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the company.
· Maintains administration of relevant reporting and planning systems.
· All other duties as assigned by management.
· Relevant Bachelor’s Degree Required in English, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Business or 2-3 years related experience.
· Copywriting, content development and editing experience required
· Experience in the construction, earthmoving and/or recycling industry is a plus.
· Demonstrated experience working with digital marketing/social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Google AdWords).
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience with database, intranet, extranet and web based applications and systems.
· Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
· Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign.
· Knowledge with Microsoft SharePoint content management desired.
· Knowledge with Access database and web design and administration.
· Promotes an incident free environment.
· Travel domestically and internationally up to 35% of the time.
· Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
· Writing content samples are required.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com