To undertake a formal apprenticeship within the business environment of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd with a view to a long term career whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
· To undertake a 4 year apprenticeship programme as Business Apprentice which will require completion of a recognised apprenticeship framework to a high standard.
· Rotating around a variety of departments which include being involved in live projects.
· Undertake reception cover when required.
· Undertaking everyday tasks including general administration.
· Ensure all documentation is completed as required.
· Any other task or project as required to suit business needs.
· Ensure and maintain the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others in the workplace.
The successful candidate will require the following:
· Grade A-C in Maths, English
· An interest in business and learning the day to day operations
· Good communicator at all levels
· Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
· Flexible approach to work
· Good problem solving aptitiude
· Have an eye for detail and an appreciation of quality
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.