Keeping over 600 Lidl UK stores fully stocked is no small task. That's the job of our warehouses, matching supply and demand 24/7. If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you. Please note that this exciting position will be based in our Non-Food Warehouse in Stanford Le Hope, Essex.
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete three exercises taking less than 20 minutes, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. Should you be successful at this stage you will then be invited for a face to face interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
What will you do?
· Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouses
· Only pick non-food products
· Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
· Work in ambient temperatures only
· Keep warehouses clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
What will you need?
· Excellent collaboration skills, but also the ability to work independently
· A high comfort level working with moving equipment
· A flexible can-do attitude
· An eye for detail
· Outstanding numeric skills
· A sense of pride in a job well done
· Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
· A valid reach truck license is required for all Reach Truck positions
What do we offer?
· Starting from £8.75 with the ability to earn up to £9.87 (*dependent on experience)
· Monday to Friday
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects