The Merchandising Analyst's responsibilities will be primarily focused towards layout management, planogram construction, merchandising instructions, layout analysis and formulating instructions to be issued to our 700 stores across the UK.
While continuously monitoring regular tasks, you will also have the freedom to actively work on projects and ideas of your own with the aim of developing and improving your core areas of responsibility. You will become the merchandising expert within your given categories and will be responsible for meeting weekly with key stakeholders to help continue strong company growth.
What will you do?
· Compiling weekly layouts/ merchandising planograms
· Working closely with our Purchasing department on product listings
· Weekly merchandising guidelines
· Analysis / trending of layout performance
· Project management
· Development of problem solving action plans
· KPI Development
· Product Freshness
· Turnover Development
· Presenting expertise to key stakeholders
What will you need?
· Full clean driving licence and degree level education
· Previous store and/or supply chain experience and experience working with Layouts/Merchandising
· Excel competent with the ability to demonstrate the use of excel formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables etc.
· Excellent team player and excellent communication skills
· Category management experience would be desirable
· The ambition to progress your career through self-motivation and determination
· Natural inquisitiveness and ability to ask the right questions
· Previous experience using visual merchandising software (e.g. Symphony/ Nielsen) desirable
What do we offer?
· £26,000 – £30,000 per annum (subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non-contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects