£22,000 up to £30,000 per annum (pro rata) - This isn’t an ordinary job. This is an extraordinary experience.
Offering high quality products at low prices means we shift lots of stock, fast – which keeps our sales admin team very busy. As our newest member you'll put your wide skill set to use as you assist with sales reports, liaise with stores and management, organise training and assessments and a whole lot more.
Based in our regional office, you'll love the energy of this fast-paced team, working to tight deadlines while staying positive, proactive and up for new challenges every day.
What you'll do
• Help coordinate sales projects
• Liaise with store teams and Area Managers, keeping everyone up to speed
• Organise training, assessments and certification
• Update our store alarm contact info and coordinate alcohol and fireworks licensing
• Handle incoming calls, emails and post
What you'll need
• Outstanding computer/typing skills
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Confidence communicating with people at all levels
• Adaptability, initiative and an eye for detail
• A passion for quality and a friendly, can-do attitude
What you'll receive
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £22,000 with the potential to earn up to £30,000 (*subject to experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday and a pension. We'll also give you discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.