Business Intelligence is one of the main departments in providing and supporting the executive management and operational departments with relevant indicators for targeted management of all business processes within the company.
What will you do?
· Generate, prepare and analyse standardised reports and dashboards (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
· Monitor and analyse KPIs, thereby identifying risks, errors, issues and improvement opportunities
· Assist in the Company-wide annual planning process
· Create new reports as well as optimise existing reports
· Increase the efficiency and quality of the Business Intelligence department; endeavour to streamline processes and reports where possible
· Ensure effective data management particularly with regards to confidential personnel data
· Provide quality assurance of systems
· Manipulate and interpret large sets of business data using our Business Intelligence Software
· Support executive management, operational departments and our holding company in Germany
· Implement international standards
· Assist with relevant projects and manage ad hoc queries, including preparation of other reports
What will you need?
· Experience in a similar position or a proven aptitude for reports and data analysis is advantageous
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and to deliver accurate results
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
· Advanced Excel skills
· A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to work on projects and solve problems independently
· Able to deliver the final product reliably and organised in a quality fashion
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) rising to 35 days after 2 years
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects