Our Head Office Business Intelligence department is looking for a proactive, passionate and analytical professional to join our team and build a career in a challenging international environment.
Business Intelligence is one of the main departments in providing and supporting the executive management and operational departments with relevant indicators for targeted management of all business processes within the company.
What will you do?
· Generate, prepare and analyse standardised reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly) as well as standard presentations according to defined reporting structures
· Monitor and analyse KPIs, thereby identifying risks, errors, issues and improvement opportunities
· Assist in the Company-wide annual planning process
· Create new reports as well as optimise existing reports
· Increase the efficiency and quality of the Business Intelligence department; endeavour to streamline processes
· Ensure effective data management and data logistics
· Provide quality assurance of systems
· Manipulate and interpret large sets of business data using our Business Intelligence Software
· Support executive management, operational departments and our holding company in Germany
· Implement international standards
· Assist with relevant projects and manage ad hoc queries
· Act as contact person for national and international departments in order to coordinate requests
What will you need?
· Experience in a similar position or a proven aptitude and passion for financial reports and data analysis is essential
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and to deliver accurate results
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
· Advanced Excel skills and VBA (desirable)
· German language skills are desirable
· A self-motivated and proactive individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to work on projects and solve problems independently
· Able to deliver the final product reliably and organised in a quality fashion
What do we offer?
· £24,360 - £39,000 per annum (subject to experience)
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
· 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects