Description de l'offre
At an exciting time of development for the company, our Property Department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Property Administrator to assist the team who are responsible for acquiring new sites for both stores and warehouses.
Given the expanding store portfolio, it is a very busy time for this team who are working in a high pressured environment in order to bring sites forward as quickly as possible.
What will you do?
· Providing administrative support for the Property Team
· Managing incoming enquiries (email, phone, post)
· Maintaining logs and preparing info packs
· Managing diaries, schedules, travel arrangements
· Liaising with colleagues in UK and Germany
· General administrative tasks including filing, printing and shredding
What will you need?
· Fluency in English is essential
· Knowledge of German language is an advantage
· Some administrative experience, competent in MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint
· Genuine passion for performing administrative tasks effectively, efficiently and to a high standard, with strong communication and organisational skills
· Highly enthusiastic team player who is also capable of performing tasks independently
What do we offer?
· £20,300 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects