Description de l'offre
Our Procurement Department is seeking a confident and proactive Administrator to join their vibrant, close knit team.
This engaging role offers responsibility and variety within a Department that ensures the company’s procurement needs are met efficiently and effectively. If you are a talented multi-tasker with a natural flair for administration, this could be the ideal role for you.
What will you do?
· Preparing, checking and filing contracts
· Responsibility for raising purchase orders
· Processing invoices
· Assisting with fleet car co-ordination
· Creating PowerPoint presentations
· Processing E-mails and calls
· Preparing and managing data
· Arranging travel and meetings
What will you need?
· Fluency in English is a must and German is desirable but not essential
· An experienced Administrator with strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and conditional formatting)
· A strong multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys working to schedules and deadlines
· Solid administration experience including processing of invoices and contracts
· An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational abilities
· An unwavering eye for detail supported by good literacy and numerical skills
· Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to learn and develop
What do we offer?
· A salary of £20,300 - £24,000 per annum (subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting (non-contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects