Money matters. Salaries, holiday pay, maternity pay, sick pay... our Payroll team manage all this and more for our stores and distribution centres around the country.
As a Payroll Administrator you'll oversee employee data, check and sort pay issues and process expenses. It's a role that demands total accuracy and a calm, can-do attitude. If you love numbers and knowing you've got every detail spot on, we've got just the job for you.
What will you do?
· Manage employee data using our SAP HR system
· Work out PAYE and NI contributions and sort any payroll errors
· Process expenses as well as holiday, sick and maternity pay
· Make sure payroll calculations are correct, complying with all rules and legislation
· Calculate pay for people joining or leaving Lidl
· Get stuck in with admin and other tasks as needed
What will you need?
· Knowledge and experience of payroll systems, ideally SAP
· A good level of secondary education and computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· An eye for detail, great at spotting mistakes
· To be able to communicate confidently with people at all levels
· Customer focus, a ‘can-do' attitude and a knack for multi-tasking
· German language skills would be a bonus
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £20,300 with the ability to earn up to £28,928 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more.