Our Legal and Compliance and Corporate Governance Department are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join their Head Office based team. We are looking for a proactive, confident and self-motivated Secretary. This is an ideal role for a positive and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be supporting the team with administrative tasks and communicating internally as well as across departments.
What will you do?
· Providing daily support and managing agenda for the Legal & Compliance Department
· Communication with teams throughout the department
· Managing incoming telephone calls, emails and post
· Maintaining document logs, preparing reports and consolidating documents
· Managing diaries, schedules, and travel arrangements
· Assisting with the preparation of presentations
· Assisting the team with ad hoc tasks and providing administrative support
What will you need?
· Excellent command of the English language and German would be desirable
· A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines and a varied workload
· A genuine passion for performing administration tasks effectively, efficiently and to a high standard
· Possess a keen eye for detail
· Solid secretarial/administrative experience
· PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· A highly enthusiastic team player who is also capable of performing tasks independently
· Motivated, proactive and highly organised
· Self-motivated with eagerness to learn and develop
· Previous experience in a secretarial, administrative or PA role would be advantageous
What do we offer?
· Earning £20,300 - £26,390 per annum (subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday pro rata per annum (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects