At the heart of turning our ambitious expansion plans into reality lies our dynamic Property department, and playing a critical role in securing this prosperous future is our talented Acquisition team.
Responsible for the management and expansion of our current portfolio, you will be involved in the full acquisition cycle from initial planning through ongoing asset management, and developing relationships with key third parties along the way such as landlords and developers.
Working in a unique environment like ours, you can expect and look forward to driving the full development and planning processes from concept to completion, which means exceptional communication and negotiation skills are crucial, as is the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines!
What will you do?
· Identifying, negotiating and acquiring sites to build new stores and distribution centres
· Managing planning applications from original submission to authorisation
· Supporting all expansion, relocation and improvement projects to our current infrastructure
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with landlords, tenants and developers
· Driving the full development and planning process from initial concept to final completion
· Real estate management of our freehold and leasehold assets
What will you need?
· Degree educated, 2:1 minimum ideally in a property related discipline
· MRICS and experience in acquisitions and planning would be advantageous but not essential
· A professional and refined negotiator with sound commercial acumen and judgement
· Highly organised with a pragmatic and analytical approach
· A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· An excellent communicator who can confidently communicate with people at all levels
· PC literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
· A fully licensed driver who is flexible to travel throughout the UK
What do we offer?
· Starting from £28,420 with the ability to earn up to £36,540 (*dependent on experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· Fully expensed company car including private mileage - Audi A4 or A3
· 35 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· Private medical insurance
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Excellent long-term career prospects