The purpose and goal of this position is to provide assistance with technical, functional and process related operations, improvements and business as usual support cases associated with core SAP HR Systems including but not limited to SAP Payroll and GPS, myPeople and bespoke HR applications.
What will you do?
· Processes all organisational structure changes in SAP systems. Creates positions, jobs, new organizational units, career levels in SAP systems as per ARIS processes.
· Runs comparison reports to ensure that Organizational Management structure is in sync across SAP systems.
· Runs OM/PA integration reports on a weekly basis and resolves the issues.
· Regularly performs data quality and data consistency checks in SAP systems.
· Manages authorizations in both GPS and SAP Payroll systems.
· Adheres to the processes, programmes and abbreviations
· Processes and checks Line/Disciplinary Manager assignments on a weekly basis.
· Runs myPeople reports on a weekly basis and fixes the issues identified.
· Conducts user trainings and rolls out myPeople new functionalities.
· Provides 1-st level user support related to myPeople issues.
Problem Management - SAP GPS
· 1 st level support related to GPS issues. Investigates and resolves the problems.
· Maintains documented control of steps taken to resolve.
· Provides end users with support in communication and coordination as necessary.
· Maintains a view on Service level targets and escalates as necessary.
· Provides an initial assessment / review of the business impact / level of criticality.
· Documents processes and prepares User Manuals.
· Conducts User trainings
Change Request Management
· Maintains a good awareness of the change and release management procedures in SAP Systems.
· Supports the appropriate testing and controlled release processes to maximise solution stability within strict deadlines.
· Summarises and documents business change requests and submits to SAP HR INT for development subject to agreed release cycle.
SAP Systems Testing
· Tests any changes and new functionalities in SAP systems such as new payscales, employee sub-groups, wage types, time events and documents the testing results in an accurate manner.
· Creates data for tests and prepares test cases to support Consultants and INT teams.
· Supports SAP Consultants with testing Supports Packs and Lidl specific Releases in GPS and Pay-roll systems.
· Creates queries, setting up variants and defins layouts for reporting.
· Trains users on running reports.
· Runs ad hoc reports upon request.
· Tests Lidl specific reports and resolvs errors in cooperation with SAP INT.
· Reviews the existing tickets on a daily basis
· Maintains a view on Service level targets and escalates as necessary
What will you need?
· Hands on experience in using SAP HCM (PA, OM modules a must, PT, PY modules advantageous).
· Super user/ key user experience will be advantageous.
· Good excel skills (pivot tables, V-look ups, sorting, filtering etc)
· Willingness to learn
· Advanced Power Point and Word skills
· Fluent English is a must, German advantageous
· Academic degree is preferred
· Attention to detail
· Experience in HR or Payroll would be advantageous.
What do we offer?
· Starting from £27,000 with the ability to earn up to £31,000 (*dependent on experience)
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects