Description de l'offre
Our Head Office based Facilities team is looking to recruit a pro-active and enthusiastic Administrator. This position offers variety, responsibility and the opportunity to learn and develop your key Administration skills. The successful individual will support the Facilities Consultants, who are responsible for cost planning, tendering and project work. You will ensure the smooth running of the team through ongoing support and exceptional organisation.
What will you do?
· Processing invoices ensuring accuracy and deadlines are met
· Managing incoming telephone calls, emails and post in a timely manner
· Arranging meetings, booking rooms and minute taking
· Producing standard, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
· Raising purchase orders in a timely manner and keeping track of costs
· Providing adhoc administrative support to Facility Consultants
· Organising travel arrangements for the team
What will you need?
· Strong communication skills
· Previous experience of running timely reports
· PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (intermediate level)
· Capable of performing tasks independently, following own initiative
· A motivated and proactive team player, with a can-do attitude
· Able to work to schedules and deadlines with the ability to prioritise tasks
· A strong multi-tasker with a good eye for detail
· Experience within an FM environment would be an advantage
· Excellent organisational skills
What do we offer?
· £20,000 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday pro rata per annum (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team members
Working in a highly professional team, this role offers the opportunity to build upon your admin skills whilst working in a rewarding and fast paced environment.