Description de l'offre
We are looking for a confident and motivated Customs Audit Administrator to join the customs audit function within our Customs team. This function is responsible for maintaining our commitments to self-audit our declarations, performing random selection audits on our customs declarations, identifying transactional or procedural errors and the necessary process changes and/or declaration amendments.
The role requires knowledge of all aspects of a customs declaration, including classification, valuation and origin criterion. There will be an extensive training period when you join the team where you'll spend time with different areas of the business to understand how systems, documents and processes support your work and the impact these things have on our customs compliance.
What will you do?
· Participating in the process of selecting files to be audited
· Performing a meticulous review of all aspects of the declaration and recording your findings in a structured way
· Analysing those findings and building a compliance dashboard
· Identifying the root cause of errors and determining the action required to avoid future mistakes
· Implementing the correction of declarations and procedures and monitoring the completion and impact of changes
What will you need?
· Experience working with customs data and the codification of customs declarations
· Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to use their own initiative
· Teamwork and collaboration skills
· Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
· Ability to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
· Confident using Microsoft Office packages
What do we offer?
· Earn from £22,330 up to £28,928 dependent on experience
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit
· 30 days' holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on Lidl products in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· 3 months of extensive initial training as well as ongoing development