Description de l'offre
We are looking for a confident and motivated Buying Coordinator to join our Head Office Buying Team. This is an ideal role for a positive, pro-active and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and will relish working under pressure.
You will be supporting our Buyers with administrative tasks, liaising with suppliers and communicating internally across departments. This role is fundamental in ensuring that Lidl remains competitive and continues its successful growth across Europe.
What will you do?
· Supporting the Buyers in the preparation of negotiations and contracts with national suppliers
· Ensuring fluid communication between Buyers and suppliers
· Supporting the Buyers in ensuring full availability of products in their categories in all listed regions
· Assisting the Buyers in managing and maintaining close working relationships with the International Buying department
· Communicating with suppliers and internal departments via phone and email on a daily basis
· Ensuring complete and accurate data is passed on to the relevant teams and departments
· Dealing with ad hoc requests from the Buyer and Buying Officers
· Assisting the Buyers and Buying Officers with category reviews
· Helping the Buying Officers with day to day requests
· Assisting the Buying Officers with preparing product comparisons and feeding back to suppliers
What will you need?
· Excellent command of the English language, German is not essential but desirable
· Self-motivated, able to work well in a team and independently within a high pressured environment
· Well-organised with the ability to multitask and work to targets and strict deadlines
· Excellent time management skills
· A high degree of adaptability
· A confident approach with excellent communication skills
· The ability and confidence to communicate effectively with colleagues across all levels of the business
· Excellent attention to detail
· Pro-active, approaching problems logically and calmly
· Highly computer literate
· Positive can-do attitude with the willingness to learn
What do we offer?
· £20,300 - £24,360 (subject to experience)
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
· 30 days holiday per year (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Excellent opportunities and long-term career prospects
*** As per our internal job structure, your contractual job title will be Administrator - Buying Coordination ***