Our Buying Department is seeking a confident, motivated, driven Buying Administrator to join our Regional Buying Team in Glasgow.
This is an ideal role for a positive, pro-active and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and who will perform and relish working under pressure.
What will you do?
· Communicating and negotiating with Buyers and Suppliers
· Dealing with and solving queries from Buyers and Suppliers
· Dealing with queries from Lidl departments in various countries
· Investigating and resolving discrepancies regarding product and supplier data
· Liaising with the internal contract and audit department in regards to contracts
· Maintaining and updating the internal database and using spreadsheets to compile data
· Invoicing responsibility and chasing information from various departments
· General administration duties
· Ad hoc projects
What will you need?
· Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a team and independently within a high pressured environment
· Excellent command of the English and German Languages (must be fluent German)
· Well organised with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to strict deadlines
· Excellent time management skills
· A high degree of adaptability
· A confident approach with excellent communication skills
· Able confidently communicate at all levels throughout the business locally & internationally
· Excellent attention to detail
· Pro-active, approaching problems logically and calmly
· Highly computer literate
· Positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and progress
· Able to travel to Head Office in London when required
What do we offer?
· Starting from £20,300 with the ability to earn up to £28,928 (*dependent on experience)
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects