Description de l'offre
Our Head Office Corporate Governance department is looking for a proactive Officer to be an integral part of the Business Process Management Team. In this multi-faceted role, you will be supporting BPM to further the change management within the business at all levels, as well as help foster the growth and success of Process Management at Lidl through dedicated tools and systems.
What will you do?
· Driving Process Management methodology within the business at all levels and adapting materials and information as necessary
· Obtaining extensive knowledge of the ARIS system, process modelling, methodology and maintenance (full training will be provided)
· Assisting department Key-Users with ARIS methodology and quality control
· Be the dedicated resource for modelling Corporate Governance and Legal & Compliance processes.
· Supporting departments with technical queries
· Assisting with future rollouts to regional locations whilst championing the importance of process improvement at all levels of the business
· Communication with other Lidl countries to exchange ideas and cultivate collaboration
· Maintaining communication platforms to ensure the business is informed of system updates or downtimes
· Assisting with Process Management training sessions (scheduling, material, organisational preparation)
· Translation support (if applicable depending on skill-set)
· General assistance to the Business Process Management Team
What will you need?
· Process-driven with a strong eye for detail
· A detailed-oriented problem-solver with the ability to use critical thinking in order to find the most productive solution
· Experience in Business Process Management systems beneficial but not essential
· Excellent and professional communicator across all levels of the business
· Comfortable working autonomously
· Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to learn and develop
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Comfortable with learning new systems and applying them in every-day use
· Experience of working in a project team desirable
· PC literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
· German language is desirable
What do we offer?
· Salary between £26,000 – £36,540 (depending on experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects