Description de l'offre
Our Head Office Corporate Governance department is looking for a proactive Business Process Management Coordinator to be part of the Business Process Management Team. In this multi-faceted role, you will be supporting Process Owners in the Administration business area as their dedicated Business Partner in all Business Process Management matters. In doing so, you will also help foster the growth and the success of Business Process Management at Lidl.
What will you do?
· Promoting Business Process Management within the business at all levels.
· Obtaining extensive knowledge of the ARIS system, process modelling methodology at assist department with queries.
· Be the dedicated resource for modelling and maintaining processes of the administration processes.
· Attaining a fully comprehensive overview of Lidl processes and in-depth understanding of administration processes.
· Supporting Process Owners and Process Specialits with process analyses to identify opportunities for process improvements.
· Assisting Process Owners in dealing with process updates, planning and implementing process changes.
· Collaborating with different departments in order to improve process interfaces and the way we work.
· Be a single point of contact in all matters of Business Process Management for the Administration business area.
· Developing the Business Process Management methodology further.
What will you need?
· Process-driven with strong analytical skills
· A detailed-oriented problem-solver with the ability to use critical thinking in order to find the most productive solution
· Excellent and professional communicator across all levels of the business
· Team player but also comfortable working autonomously
· Motivated and proactive with an eagerness to develop business processes
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to mulit-task
· Experience in process analysis and running process improvement initiatives (desirable)
· Knowledge of Business Process, Project and Stakeholder Management
· German language is desirable
What do we offer?
· £26,000 to £36,540 dependent on experience
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) rising to 35 days after 2 years
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects