Our regional Supply Chain Department is looking to recruit a pro-active and enthusiastic Assistant Team Manager to join their new and progressive regional team. This Department is responsible for the effective flow of stock to ensure a full and fresh supply of goods to all of our stores. This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic person who is highly organised with a pragmatic approach to join a team that is a vital link in the Lidl supply chain.
What will you do?
· Supervising the Store Order Support team
· Undertaking key analysis of store orders on the fresh and promotional range
· Analysing product and write-off data to identify issues and provide solutions to increase availability and drive down write-offs
· Generating and optimising baking plans and stock order sheets for stores
· Managing and allocating stock
· General office management and ad hoc tasks
What will you need?
· Ideally educated to degree level or possess equivalent experience
· Be experienced in an office based supervisory/ management position
· Possess strong PC skills with advanced
· knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Be meticulous and diligent with tireless attention to detail
· Be analytically minded, solutions focussed and have a genuine like for working with figures
· Be a strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· Be an excellent communicator with exceptional organisation skills
· German language skills would be advantageous
What do we offer?
· Starting from £32,480 with the ability to earn up to £40,600 (*dependent on experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 years
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects