Description de l'offre
Our Head Office Supply Chain Freshness team is looking for a proactive and self-motivated Assistant Team Manager.
The Head Office Supply Chain Freshness team actively work to assist the regional Freshness teams, offering support towards existing processes, guidance towards national strategies and rolling out national projects.
What will you do?
· Responsible for KPI Reporting
· Data Analysis
· Project Management and national rollouts
· Liaising with regional teams as well as various Head Office departments to ensure alignment
· Delivering presentations to introduce new projects
· Problem solving
· Developing new processes and tools
· Managing email inboxes
· Monitoring and supporting store ordering strategies
What will you need?
· An enthusiastic individual who is highly organised with a pragmatic approach
· Highly analytical, solution focussed with a structured work ethic
· Target driven and able to work well under pressure
· Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
· Assertive with a committed and dedicated approach to projects
· Experience within Supply Chain Freshness or Buying would be advantageous
· Advanced Excel skills beneficial
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary starting from £27,000 with the ability to earn up to *£39,000 (*dependent on experience)
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit
· 30 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
Please note applications close Friday 7th December