Our Stock Management Department is looking to recruit a pro-active and enthusiastic Assistant Team Manager to join their vibrant team. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring full availability across all regional stores as well as providing guidance, training and development to the rest of the Stock Management team.
What will you do?
· Ensuring full product availability to stores through minimal missing items
· Completing and monitoring daily date checks to ensure freshness control
· Weekly reporting and management of Availability, Write offs, stockholding and Promotional forecasting
· Analysis of sales trends and seasonal forecasting
· Liaison with RDC Goods in & Selection to ensure correct orders are received
· Providing ongoing training and development to the stock team
· Monitoring and reporting on supplier performance
· Administration, filing and archiving as appropriate
What will you need?
· Proven experience in a managerial role
· Excellent Communication skills for liaising regularly with our own head office and suppliers, both verbally and in writing
· Fully PC literate including Microsoft Excel and Word
· German language skills would be beneficial however are not essential (Candidates should be willing to learn the language in this role)
· Able to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment where the ability to prioritise is essential
What do we offer?
· Starting from £32,480 with the ability to earn up to £40,600 (*dependent on experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 years
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects