Our Packaging and Design Department buzzes with activity all day long as one of our biggest and fastest-growing teams. Based in our Head Office in Wimbledon, you’ll join an atmosphere where people thrive on the fast pace of the retail sector. You will be responsible for overseeing the packaging process life cycle between buyers, suppliers, artwork production agencies, photographers and legal consultants. You will have the support of direct reports and as such will have line management responsibility.
What will you do?
· This role will be within our National Packaging team
· Overseeing processes and workflows
· Line managing Packaging and Design Administrators including training, recruitment and appraisals
· Agreeing and adhering to critical paths
· Prioritising and managing multiple projects at different stages
· Liaising with various internal Head Office departments as well as external design agencies
· Ad hoc project management and administrative tasks
· Developing employees within their area of responsibility, through goal orientated guidance
· Monitoring and reporting workload and project statuses to Head of Department
What will you need?
· Previous line management experience of multiple people/teams would be advantageous
· Previous experience within a packaging and design background is highly desirable
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Proactive and solution driven
· Strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· Strong administration skills
· Hands-on approach and a keen eye for detail
· Excellent team player
What do we offer?
· Competitive salary starting from £27,000 with the ability to earn up to *£39,000 (*dependent on experience)
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit
· 30 days holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member