Description de l'offre
We are looking for enthusiastic and proactive individuals to lead our fast paced Equipment team. As ATM for Equipment, you will be key in ensuring the successful implementation of the UK's new merchandising and equipment set-up for new and existing stores throughout our region.This role requires candidates to be hands-on leaders with excellent communication and coordination skills.This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive individual who thrives in a progressive, fast-paced environment.
Please note that this role will comprise of working a mixture of both day and occassional night shifts, as well as travelling throughout the North East & Yorkshire region.
What will you do?
· Reporting to and liaising with the Regional Remerch Consultant
· Leading the regional Equipment team
· Coordinating the New Merchandising Concept rollout for new and refurbished stores
· Ensuring project schedules are achieved within the structured timescales
· Ensuring equipment is installed and Merchandising Planograms and Store Visios are implemented accurately
· Coordinating appointed contractors during the project in store and auditing the quality of work
· Ensuring Company procedures, including Health & Safety requirements, are followed by all employees
What will you need?
· A minimum of 2 years Deputy/Assistant Store Manager experience
· Highly motivated and proactive
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Exceptionally organised with the ability to
· meet deadlines
· Have a keen eye for detail
· Flexible to work varying day and nightshift patterns
· Compliance focused and determined to achieve the results of the Remerch
· Possess strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
What do we offer?
· Starting from £26,390 with the ability to earn up to £33,500 (*dependent on experience)
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 years
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects