We are looking for an Artworker Administrator to join our Production team to create a range of print and newsprint-ready artwork for advertising weekly in store offers, promotions and campaigns in line with the Lidl brand. You will also be assisting your line manager with administrative tasks and communication across the business.
What will you do?
· Creating artwork to high standards, and with excellent accuracy, a wide range of print-ready artwork for promoting weekly adverts in newsprint, magazine and supplements in line with corporate styles
· Collecting product details, retail prices and information for sign off, meeting the various specifications of newsprint artwork
· Helping the Artwork Production Assistant Team Manager prepare for weekly meetings, highlighting any missing information to maintain a good workflow
· Maintaining a good flow of communication with the team and providing regular status updates
· Collaborating with other internal and regional business areas, external agencies and print suppliers for newsprint artwork
· Working to daily, weekly and monthly internal and external deadlines
· Ensuring all involved parties are up-to-date with workflow, review dates and print deadlines
· Assisting the Artwork Production Assistant Team Manager and Artwork Administrators with ad-hoc tasks
What will you need?
· Proficient user of InDesign with at least intermediate skills in Photoshop
· Illustrator experience would be beneficial but not essential
· Exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of flight checking essential
· Excellent organisational capabilities with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-pressured environment
· Ability to keep calm under pressure and cope with varying volumes of work
· Knowledge of GMG colour management systems are desirable
· Excel skills are desirable
What do we offer?
· £24,000 per annum
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
· 30 days holiday per year (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Excellent opportunities and long-term career prospects