With products flying off the shelves in our stores, our supply chain team are always moving. They make sure we've got the right stock in the right places to keep everyone happy.
You'll join a hard-working team responsible for managing supplies and deliveries, checking sales and minimising waste as you help keep every store perfectly stocked. Every day brings fresh challenges and tight deadlines – we'll make sure you're always busy and thinking on your feet. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What will you do?
· Analyse store orders, especially for promotions and our fresh range
· Analyse product and write-off data to identify potential issues
· Analyse store and product turnover, highlighting any trends
· Create ordering tools to help Store Management place orders
· Manage and allocate stock
· Carry out general office management tasks
What will you need?
· Degree-level education or equivalent experience
· Experience in an office-based position
· Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· A real attention to detail
· An analytical mind that can focus on solutions
· A genuine interest in working with figures
· The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Fluency in German is desirable but not essential
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £20,300 with the ability to earn up to £28,928 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. If you work within the M25 you'll also receive an extra 10% of your salary as a London weighting benefit (see our FAQ section for more info).