With products whizzing off the shelves in every one of our stores, the Supply Chain Department are kept busy playing a vital role in replenishment and ensuring availability. Our dedicated team works hard to guarantee a full and fresh supply is maintained, managing the allocations of stock for each store in their region and reducing wastage. Accuracy and efficiency are key in this role, based in one of our 9 Regional Offices. There’s a constant buzz of activity as tight deadlines are met and the team relish their responsibility as a vital link in the Lidl supply chain.
What will you do?
· Manage suppliers to ensure that deliveries arrive on time
· Order and allocate stock to maintain full and fresh supplies
· Analyse product sales
· Manage product availability
· Ensure that daily date checks are carried out on products
· Analyse store orders, especially for promotions and our fresh range
· Analyse product and write-off data to identify potential issues
What will you need?
· Degree-level education or equivalent experience
· Experience in an office-based position
· A real attention to detail
· The ability to multi-task
· Comfort working to tight deadlines
· Ability to react quickly to changing circumstances
· A commitment to efficient administration
· Computer literacy, with the ability to use spreadsheet software
· Excellent communication skills
What do we offer?
· £18,440 - £28,928 per annum (pro rata, subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects