With products flying off the shelves in our stores, our supply chain team are always moving. They make sure we've got the right stock in the right places to keep everyone happy.
You'll join a hard-working team responsible for managing supplies and deliveries, checking sales and minimising waste as you help keep every store perfectly stocked. Every day brings fresh challenges and tight deadlines – we'll make sure you're always busy and thinking on your feet. Ready to make a difference? We're ready for you.
What will you do?
· Order and allocate stock so stores stay full of fresh supplies
· Manage suppliers to keep our deliveries on track
· Monitor sales, manage product availability, analyse orders for promotions and fresh produce
· Make sure daily date checks are carried out on products
· Check product and wastage data for potential issues
What will you need?
· Degree-level education or equivalent experience
· Office experience and computer skills, including spreadsheets
· Great communication skills
· An eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
· Adaptability and a knack for beating deadlines
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £20,300 with the ability to earn up to £28,928 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. If you work within the M25 you'll also receive an extra 10% of your salary as a London weighting benefit (see our FAQ section for more info).