At an exciting time of development for the company, our Quality Assurance Department is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Administrator to work on customer complaints received on our products. You will work with suppliers to investigate the complaints and respond to customers in a timely and professional manner to ensure complete customer satisfaction. All of our complaints come through via email and letter so if you are customer focused, have an excellent level of written English and high attention to detail, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What will you do?
· Responding to customer complaints received by email and letter
· Investigating customer complaints and ensuring follow up with suppliers
· Ensuring suppliers provide adequate responses and implement corrective action plans
· Managing the complaint priority
· Liaising with our central Customer Services team in Scotland and other internal departments
· Liaising with other Lidl countries
· Participating in daily complaint meetings
· Ad hoc Quality Assurance tasks
· Investigating complaints with suppliers
What will you need?
· Excellent level of written English
· Excellent people skills and highly professional attitude
· Analytically minded with a keen eye for detail
· Organised with good time management skills
· A confident PC user with intermediate Word and Excel skills
· A strong multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· A team player who also works well independently
· Dynamic, flexible and hard-working
What do we offer?
· £20,300 - £24,360 per annum (subject to experience)
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· London Allowance
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects