Our Promotional Activities department buzzes with activity all day long as one of our biggest and fastest growing teams. As part of our regional Promotional Activities Team, you’ll join an atmosphere where people thrive from the fast pace of the retail sector. With your high standards, exceptional organisational and analytical skills you will play a key role in supporting the performance of your department.
What will you do?
· Preparing campaign proposals
· Liaising with other regional departments to ensure smooth operations
· Preparing progress updates
· Managing the flow of communication to stores and other stakeholders
· Investigating regional stores to monitor implementation and gather feedback
· Preparing daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports
· Planning and ordering promotional signage
· Managing incoming telephone calls & emails and with Suppliers
· Providing ad-hoc administration support
What will you need?
· A keen eye for detail, creative flair and a passion for administration
· An excellent communicator with a high proficiency in written and spoken English
· An analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
· The ability to work effectively both in a team and independently
· Highly organised and able to prioritise their workload
· Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks
· Able to take initiative and be proactive
· Confident, with a firm, professional manner
· Able to perform administrative duties effortlessly
· PC literate with a good working knowledge of Excel
· A genuine willingness to learn and develop
What do we offer?
· £18,440 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects