Description de l'offre
Based in our Regional Distribution Centre you’ll join a friendly team who manage the recruitment, training and HR needs of your region. This role is all about dealing with people throughout their entire employment life cycle, so naturally each person in our Personnel team is a ‘people-person’ to the core. Thriving on the buzz of a fast-paced workplace, you’ll be able to make a great contribution to the business. With new people continuously joining our growing company, you will play a crucial role in welcoming them.
What will you do?
· Handling all correspondence with Managers via email, letter and telephone
· Coordinating and organising the running of New Starter Welcome Events
· Handling sensitive Personnel information and minute taking for Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
· Planning staff rotas
· Dealing with any Payroll related queries
What will you need?
· Previous Personnel experience is desirable
· Motivated with exceptional people skills
· An excellent telephone manner
· A confident PC user with intermediate Word and Excel skills and experience managing information on a database
· A strong multi-tasker with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· Uncompromising attention to detail
· Able to use their own initiative
· Hands-on with a confident, ‘can do’ attitude
· An excellent communicator with exceptional literacy skills
· Dynamic, flexible and hard-working approach to work
· Strong minute taking skills
What do we offer?
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career. On top of your competitive salary, starting from £20,300 (pro rata) with the ability to earn up to £28,928 (*dependent on experience), you'll enjoy 30 days' holiday, a pension, plus discounts on all Lidl products and on a range of holidays, days out, cinema tickets and plenty more. If you work within the M25 you’ll also receive an extra 10% of your salary as a London weighting benefit (see our FAQ section for more info).