Description de l'offre
We are looking for a confident and motivated Administrator to join the data function within our Buying Administration team. This team is responsible for ensuring that all of the relevant products are available for regions to order, suppliers are paid into correct bank accounts and for customers to enjoy Super Weekend Deals among other tasks. This means the role comes with a great amount of responsibility! You'll need to be confident and focused with a meticulous eye for detail, as well as the ability to understand the bigger picture. There will also be an extensive training period when you join the team where you'll spend time with different areas of Buying Admin to understand how systems, documents and processes can affect the wider business.
What will you do?
· Maintaining all item and supplier information in our bespoke system
· Maintaining price changes – ongoing or promotional price changes
· Communicating with our Regional Administration teams
· Liaising with internal buying teams
· Maintaining price tickets and supplier information
· Creating weekly memos to send to the regional offices with produce information
· Other ad hoc tasks
What will you need?
· Confident with excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to use their own initiative
· An interest in data quality and accuracy
· Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
· Energetic with a hands-on approach and ‘can do' attitude
· A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· Ability to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
· Confident using Microsoft Office Packages
What do we offer?
· £20,300 - £24,360 per annum (subject to experience)
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
· 30 days' holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· 3 months of extensive initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member