Joining one of our 9 Regional Office’s Support Teams, you will provide the technical know-how to ensure optimal performance of your regional IT systems. With an ever increasing demand being placed upon new technology to move our business forward, the skills of our multi-talented IT Support Assistants are being heavily called upon to keep our systems running seamlessly. Putting your analytical mind to the test, and your passion for delivering exceptional levels of service, you will play a vital role in our technological development!
What will you do?
· Provide IT support to all warehouse operations, administration departments and stores
· Provide out-of-hours support on a rota basis
· Ensure all store and warehouse equipment is installed correctly and working as it should be
· Act as the first point of contact for all IT-related queries in your region, especially over the phone and via email
· Investigate, troubleshoot and solve a range of IT issues
· Maintain hardware and software systems throughout your region
· Support the day-to-day running of the Administration department
What will you need?
· A positive, proactive manner
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Self-initiative and the drive to provide great service
· An in-depth understanding of IT systems (servers, networks and printing devices)
· Experience of administering and maintaining databases
· A committed, can-do attitude
· Previous experience of providing first-line support
What do we offer?
· £18,440 - £28,928 per annum (subject to experience)
· 10% London Weighting benefit (non contractual) for employees working within the M25
· 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
· Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects