We are looking for a confident and motivated German-speaking Administrator to join the Audit function within our Buying Administration team. This team is responsible for checking documents, details and processes across Buying and Buying Administration as well as working alongside other areas of the business to ensure no mistakes are made. This means the role comes with a great amount of responsibility! You'll need to be confident and focused with a meticulous eye for detail, as well as the ability to understand the bigger picture. There will also be an extensive training period when you join the team where you'll spend time with different areas of Buying Admin to understand how systems, documents and processes can affect the wider business.
What will you do?
· Checking contracts for Lidl UK and other countries
· Investigating discrepancies in information and prices
· Communicating with Buyers as well as other teams across the business
· Checking that memos are distributed correctly within the business and have been actioned properly in a timely manner
· Checking supplier and item data is maintained by all admin departments
· Checking and processing invoices
What will you need?
· Confident with excellent communication skills
· German language skills are essential (level B1 as a minimum) - you'll need to have an intermediate knowledge and be comfortable having conversations in German, but we do not expect full fluency
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to use their own initiative
· Highly focused and accurate with an uncompromising eye for detail
· Energetic with a Hands-on approach and ‘can do' attitude
· A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
· Ability to accommodate last minute requests with ease and efficiency
· Confident using Microsoft Office Packages
What do we offer?
· £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (subject to experience)
· An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
· 30 days' holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
· A contributory pension scheme
· 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
· Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
· 3 months of extensive initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member